• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"Mini Avatar" Glitch?

I've noticed lately that when I put the @ symbol in front of someone's screen name, it no longer places the avatar with their name. For example Brent; it doesn't show the avatar now.

Is this a problem throughout AC or just on my computer?

I have been disappointed with that for days now.
I supposed it was just part of some new update.
I liked the mini-avatar look.
It was fun.

Let's test it out tree I hadn't noticed, although when you place the at symbol in front of the member name it flashes the avatar below it.

When I click on the blue underlined name it brings up your profile. Mia but no icon/avatar.

Last edited:
Mia
Yes, it does show briefly.
But the cute little avatar miniature doesn't display
once posted.

I noticed this a few days ago doing birthdays.
It was disappointing.

Just checked other parts of the site, they used to show within the answers if you quoted someone. They seem to be missing all over the site. Only place they show is next to the 'asked' questions in the forums listings if you responded to one. Other than that avatars show on your profile page when someone posts. Also the profile posts writing that appears on the forum is also gone, since yesterday as well.

I was trying something out, regarding the mini avatars, it didn't work.

3700.jpg
Vinca

The mini-avatar effect returned,
but recently went away again.

By 'recently' I mean in the past week or so...

Unfortunately the add-on as a bug that caused us to have to disable it. We hope that the developer will fix it soon.

New Threads

Top Bottom