• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

minecraft xbox 360,plus a bit of waffling about the 360

toothless

this is mr shadow,my support cat
i finally got a copy of this at GAME yesterday,its a second hand copy for the xbox 360,it has no instructions and comes with a non original case so it was cheaper than the other copies-it was £10 which i could afford,my budget had been £12.99,id been looking for a second hand copy cheaper than £17.99 for a long time.
anyway,i am wondering how complex it is to get into it,im a bit anxious about starting it and so far havent tried it.
is it easy enough to use,ie buttons on the pad and so forth?

ive just got back into gaming in the past few days as i managed to find my 360 at the back of a store cuboard and have bought loads of second hand games that i never got to play when my 360 was out of action,like skyrim and forza 3.i find the driving and fighting games less anxiety causing as you just get straight into them,im absolute crap at gaming because i cant process information fast and my visual processing totally sucks to.
hey this was supposed to be about minecraft,i am sorry for waffling on.

while im waffling,does anyone know what devil may cry 4 is like? i bought that for £1 from CEX havent a clue what its like or what genre it is,and if its hard,oh and if its good.

So, the best way for you to play and see what it's all about without too much worry will be to play in creative mode. You can fly instead of having to walk everywhere (worlds are huge) and you are able to build whatever you like as all blocks and items are available without having to mine. This means you can potter about and get a handle on how to play. The buttons aren't too complex at all. I LOVE minecraft, and so far I've bought it 4 times (different consoles/PC).

As for Devil May Cry, it's a hack and slash. I don't know how difficult the one you have is or anything as that's the one I haven't gotten round to yet.

I hope this was helpful!

fdsf.jpg

So, the best way for you to play and see what it's all about without too much worry will be to play in creative mode. You can fly instead of having to walk everywhere (worlds are huge) and you are able to build whatever you like as all blocks and items are available without having to mine. This means you can potter about and get a handle on how to play. The buttons aren't too complex at all. I LOVE minecraft, and so far I've bought it 4 times (different consoles/PC).

As for Devil May Cry, it's a hack and slash. I don't know how difficult the one you have is or anything as that's the one I haven't gotten round to yet.

I hope this was helpful!
oh excellent xudo thankyou! if i get back from my dads early enough tonight ill stick it on,creative mode sounds awesome.

i like the sound of devil may cry,hack and slash is just what i need right now.

Punch a tree to get a few blocks of wood. Spilt a block of wood into a few planks. Put four planks of wood together to make a crafting table and place that on the ground. And there you have pretty much everything the game revolves around. After that if you have no idea what you do in order to make tools and weapons, open up the wiki page on your computer and it'll give you the instructions to make the items. The way you make them is quite intuitive and natural. But because we're not used to this sort of thinking in a game it can result in some confusion until we learn what we do to craft things.

Punch a tree to get a few blocks of wood. Spilt a block of wood into a few planks. Put four planks of wood together to make a crafting table and place that on the ground. And there you have pretty much everything the game revolves around. After that if you have no idea what you do in order to make tools and weapons, open up the wiki page on your computer and it'll give you the instructions to make the items. The way you make them is quite intuitive and natural. But because we're not used to this sort of thinking in a game it can result in some confusion until we learn what we do to craft things.
thankyou southern discomfort!!
i shall be using your method tomorrow,couldnt play it tonight as i got back to late from my parents house.

I forgot to add that you can set it to peaceful mode, and that way you don't have the added distraction of monsters. Most only come out at night, but sometimes I find that I'd actually just quite like to build some stuff, without the constant worry that a creeper will blow me up and take half my building with it.

sorry not sure rich but i did see a lot of final fantasy games for cheap on the 360,i didnt see which version they were though,have you tried ebay?.

As it happens I saw a copy on eBay going for £28 on Thursday, but I don't have the loot till I get paid next week.

New Threads

Top Bottom