• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Listmaking

Has anyone tried Wunderlist?! I LOVE IT.

Same with Clear. Clear is also very awesome.

I remember milestones like my driver's license, my college graduation, my degree recital, my initiation into my fraternity, and I list soooooo many other things. Yay!!!!!
No but I am Now!!!

I make at least a couple of lists every day. I love doing it with spreadsheets because I'm fascinated with formulas and equations. I take every opportunity to add numbers and calculations to everything, and the more complicated, the happier I am. I can spend days working on one list, or a series of related ones, just gathering information, categorizing it, and tweaking the numbers. The only problem is that I tend to do it at work and I get so focused on my list that, before I know it, the day is done and I have to go home but I never actually did any work-related work. So I have to work extra hard the next day to make up for it. I keep them all on a series of memory sticks, one for each type of subject.

I make at least a couple of lists every day. I love doing it with spreadsheets because I'm fascinated with formulas and equations. I take every opportunity to add numbers and calculations to everything, and the more complicated, the happier I am. I can spend days working on one list, or a series of related ones, just gathering information, categorizing it, and tweaking the numbers. The only problem is that I tend to do it at work and I get so focused on my list that, before I know it, the day is done and I have to go home but I never actually did any work-related work. So I have to work extra hard the next day to make up for it. I keep them all on a series of memory sticks, one for each type of subject.
sorry to hear it, it took me a lot to go from self study to work mode myself, but it's a learned habit just keep trying and goodluck

Wow.. you guys really are my people!

I used to make TONS of lists when I was bored.. class or at work.. it got to the point of being pretty bad at work... I still make lists of stuff on my iphone, but the paper ones have pretty much stopped since I quit my job a year ago.. now, I have an etsy shop and get to sew all day.. something about getting to do my special interest all day without being interrupted and getting paid for it seems to have kicked my list habit. I recently found a huge stack of them in my desk last time I cleaned.

I LOVE making list, they help me to remember things and focus on the matter of hand. My list are usually of movies, manga and music.

If you know what Build Orders are in strategy games, I love making those !

And WH40K Armies.

And chore lists which I ignore way too often :rolleyes:

I love compiling lists, though I haven't done so in a good while.

Lists of beautiful words
Lists of interesting names
Lists of movies to watch
Lists of quotes

I should make more lists.

I make weekly schedule lists and daily lists. Lists on what to do next in my writing project, and other projects. I find lists help me relax, I can NOT function in chaos.

I like to find lists I can use.
I use lists to develop content for generators.
I use lists of lists to find material.

"This article is a list of articles
that are themselves lists of articles
that are also lists on the English Wikipedia.
In other words, each of the articles linked here
is an index to multiple lists on a topic.
Some of the linked articles are themselves lists of lists of lists."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lists_of_lists

Here is a variation in the format for looking at it.
This way seemed easier, to me, to look through.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_lists

New Threads

Top Bottom