• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Listmaking

I love making lists, they go so well with my obsession with Excel :)

When I recently got an iPad the first thing I did was transferring my Excel lists to Numbers and figure out how I could make it all work there - great fun :)

I make lists for everything. Uh btw, I also write contracts for things people think they are not necessary. For example I wrote one regarding the terms and conditions by which I'd drive a friend to his home.

My lists are kind of boring, but I like to organize myself and improve my time management by making daily lists of things to do. Then I have my master list of all the things I need to do (which stresses me out sometimes due to its length). I like to make lists of all the cats I "own" or manage with their names, ages, sex and whether they've already been spayed/neutered and who is left to trap/neuter/return (TNR). When I had more time in my life, I'd make lists in alphabetical order of my books, albums, cassettes (back in the day). I even have my morning routine list (mornings are not my best time). Without my lists, my world would collapse.

I routinely make a long grocery list on post-it note. Very small print! Then I adhere it to the upper part of the shopping cart.

Shopping lists - got to love 'em! They stop me from spending three times more than I need to :)
When "She Who Must Be Obeyed" sends me to the store, I have a list and make sure that I'm not hungry. Otherwise I'll spend a fortune and not get what I was sent for.

First time I heard the expression 'She who must be obeyed' was in the comedy drama 'Rumpold of the Bailey', it was how he addressed his wife, a loving affectation.

Yes, she does. She's OK with it. Our daughters think it's great and want their husbands to treat them the way I treat their mother. Men are different these days, not old fashion like me.

My Fiance says his number one goal is making me happy :) However he wouldn't call me "she who must be obeyed" I am his Beastie though; the implication is that I am cute and little but I can get ferocious.

I do this a lot, sometimes because I need to (to do lists and schedules, which are often stressful) and sometimes just to relax. I enjoy compiling related things. :) I've lately been working on a list of the most important words to know in any given language, in order of usefulness, so I can just apply that list to any language I study.

I do this a lot, sometimes because I need to (to do lists and schedules, which are often stressful) and sometimes just to relax. I enjoy compiling related things. :) I've lately been working on a list of the most important words to know in any given language, in order of usefulness, so I can just apply that list to any language I study.
Check out Wordnik it's a dictionary that lets you make lists!

Has anyone tried Wunderlist?! I LOVE IT.

Same with Clear. Clear is also very awesome.

I remember milestones like my driver's license, my college graduation, my degree recital, my initiation into my fraternity, and I list soooooo many other things. Yay!!!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom