• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

List of school friendly sensory tools

discus150

I have found pencil pouches that are made of mermaid sequins (magic) sequins my self and both of my girls enjoy moving their hands back an forth on these, and it won't stick out at school like many sensory tools do. Has anyone else found useful solutions? Also boy cut shorts underwear is the only kind my 9 yr old will wear.

gel covers for pens or pencis to reduce stress on tense fingers
got mine on ebay you get about 5 they glitter not a lot encapsulated in them they are ribbed for grip and the length of half an elasticated finger support for an adult
I have found pencil pouches that are made of mermaid sequins (magic) sequins my self and both of my girls enjoy moving their hands back an forth on these, and it won't stick out at school like many sensory tools do. Has anyone else found useful solutions? Also boy cut shorts underwear is the only kind my 9 yr old will wear.

avoid polyester directly on skin my secondary school (high school )and private school years were blighted by polyester

get memory foam insoles for shoes memory foam shoes can be a rip off
takes the tension from joints

They have hand exercisers of various types. They have some squishy rubber ones and one that have sort of like little quills all over like a porcupine, but soft. They are small enough to fit in your hand, so not obtrusive.

New Threads

Top Bottom