• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing that made you think or say"WTH?!"

Right now l am caught in the Groundhog Day movie. Plus l have to stay in it the next 3+ months so l am grumpy. And l am a unpaid actor, no residuals, everybody around me is tired of the reruns, l feel like l am stuck on a airplane with the worse movie playing in a loop and my cabin friends are all life butt wipes. OOPS-

This morning I read an article posted on WP that a bus driver in the UK is not allowed to wear a Christmas sweater (or a jumper as they call it in the UK) to work because "they're" afraid it might frighten special needs children.
And I thought political correctness in the States had gone mad.

Have any of you ever been frightened by a Christmas-themed sweater? They can be ugly, but they're not usually terrifyingly ugly. I don't like to wear sweaters at all, no matter how cold it gets, but I don't mind other people wearing them.

I was listening to people making bizarre confessions about themselves on YouTube the other night. I have to warn you, this particular one is scary and gross::coldsweat::mask:

It was about a guy they called "Parasite Man". He confessed that when he was a kid he once got pin worms. They were itchy and uncomfortable and he was treated for them, but then he became obsessed with the idea of tiny creatures living on and in our body. And now he deliberately infects himself with different kinds of parasites that he believes won't cause his body serious harm. He also likes the fact that he can eat as much as he wants and stay thin. And he's even infected his own family members and other people with parasites. Sometimes accidentally, but he often does it on purpose. He even said he goes to buffets and sprinkles parasite eggs on the food.:fearful: And he kept calling these parasites "his children" and didn't want other people he infected with them to harm his "children".

This guy makes our own so-called "obsessions" look "normal". And I don't think I'll be eating at a buffet again anytime soon. Of course, his children are very likely going to commit patricide eventually.

Antarctic penguins might look like harmless little fat guys in tuxedos, but they actually murder, eat, and sexually assault other penguins, including their own chicks and other penguin's chicks.

Chimpanzees will sometimes steal and eat the babies of other chimps. They've even been known to snatch human infants and eat them as well.

Seems the more cute and harmless an animal appears, the more evil its behavior is. I don't mean common predatory behavior, I mean things like bullying, raping or murdering other members of its own species. Not much different from humans, really. Except we might be the only species that ever feels bad or guilty about it.

More like a o h moment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111-212723.png
    Screenshot_20191111-212723.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 0
This morning I read an article posted on WP that a bus driver in the UK is not allowed to wear a Christmas sweater (or a jumper as they call it in the UK) to work because "they're" afraid it might frighten special needs children.
And I thought political correctness in the States had gone mad.

Have any of you ever been frightened by a Christmas-themed sweater? They can be ugly, but they're not usually terrifyingly ugly. I don't like to wear sweaters at all, no matter how cold it gets, but I don't mind other people wearing them.

Why in the Sam Hill would an Xmas sweater frighten special needs children? I mean, they are ugly, yes. But frightening? Nay.

Today on WP someone asked if there's Canada Dry ginger ale in Canada.

Yes, there is. And it even originated in Canada! But up here we just call it "Dry".:rolleyes:

Actually, I'm kind of surprised that it's sold in the US and other countries.

I wanted to tell the op that, but I'm still not speaking to anyone on that site.:mad:

While waiting in a queue for the bank, I noticed that in the bin I was stood near that there was a raw lobster in it with its claws broken off.
Wasn't expecting that today (heck, it's antenna were still attached).

New Threads

Top Bottom