• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

b35facb7d6a7f59e820cdb44a7aa8340.jpg

There is one less cookie in the cookie monster's cookie jar because I just ate one nom nom nom nom mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Cookie Dough For One
Serves 1
Smooth, creamy and ready in just five minutes, this healthy classic cookie dough for one is the ultimate snack or healthy dessert to have on hand! With no butter, flour, eggs, refined sugar or oil, it's a much healthier twist on the classic and naturally gluten-free, vegan, paleo, dairy free and with a high protein option!

Ingredients
  1. 1/2 cup mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce (can sub for pumpkin)
  2. 1/2 cup vegan friendly, paleo or casein vanilla protein powder**
  3. 1 tsp cinnamon
  4. 1 T oat flour (Can sub for coconut flour for paleo option)**
  5. 1 T + granulated sweetener of choice (optional)
  6. 2 T cashew or almond butter
  7. 1 T maple syrup (can sub for agave or another sticky sweetener)
  8. 1 T + dairy free milk of choice**
  9. Dairy free chocolate chips
Instructions
  1. In a mixing bowl, combine the applesauce/banana, protein powder, cinnamon, flour of choice and sweetener and mix very well.
  2. In a small microwave-safe dish or stovetop, melt the nut butter with the maple syrup and add to the dry until fully incorporated.
  3. Using a tablespoon, add dairy free milk of choice until desired consistency is reached. Transfer to a bowl and top with dairy free chips and enjoy!
  4. If using a blender or food processor, there is no need to melt the nut butter and syrup- Simply add all the ingredients and blend well.
Notes
  1. ** Depending on the protein powder and flours you use, you may need more milk. Adjust accordingly.
  2. This is best eaten after being refrigerated as it firms up even more and becomes even more doughy.
http://thebigmansworld.com/2015/12/08/healthy-classic-cookie-dough-for-one/
END QUOTE

http://thebigmansworld.com/2015/12/08/healthy-classic-cookie-dough-for-one/
Real.

So is this one:

Black Bean Brownies
(gluten-free)

• 1 1/2 cups black beans (1 15-oz can, drained and rinsed very well)
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder- dutch or regular (add a little extra if desired)
  • 1/2 cup quick oats
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or agave
  • 1/4 cup coconut or vegetable oil
  • 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup chocolate chips
Black Bean Brownies Recipe: Preheat oven to 350 F.

Combine all ingredients except chips in a good food processor, and blend until completely smooth. Really blend well. (A blender can work if you absolutely must, but the texture—and even the taste—will be much better in a food processor.)

Stir in the chips, then pour into a greased 8×8 pan. Optional: sprinkle extra chocolate chips over the top. Cook the black bean brownies 15-18 minutes, then let cool at least 10 minutes before trying to cut. Makes 9-12 brownies.

----------------------------------------------------------

If I were making these I would use carob powder, carob chips, and

fake syrup. That's because I don't use chocolate and real syrup or

honey or agave would be too sweet for me.
:evergreen:

New Threads

Top Bottom