• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is this normal?

In your opinion

• The woman didnt do anything wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She made an error in judgment, but it doesn't mean anything about her personality.

• She's a dumb *****, but shouldn't go to jail

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • If you had the power, you'd throw the ***** in jail for a few days/weeks

• Total voters

alien girl

I went with my niece to the park, and there was this woman and her friends, and they had a medium size dog. The woman tied the dog, and it was barking angrily at joggers. And then the woman untied the dog, and a jogger ran by, and the dog ran after him barking. The jogger tried going right and left, and the dog kept chasing him, barking threateninly, not playfully. Finally the jogger got away.

My niece and me got up to leave, and the dog ran at us the sam way, barking and chasing, and the woman didn't do anything, just like she didnt do anything when the dog chased the jogger. Untill my niece threatened to call the cops, and then the woman stopped the dog.

I desperately wanted to hit the *****.

I think you would have been justified in calling the authorities. She should have known better than to bring a large, un-socialized, animal to a public area. I know that in the US, many areas have ordinances requiring all dogs to be on a leash while out in public with provisions for fines in cases of violation. Owners need to understand that their dogs can be threatening to folks unfamiliar with the animals, and that leash laws are for the protection of everyone.

Wanting to hit the woman sounds normal enough to me.
The woman allowing her dog to chase people doesn't.
Calling the police sounds like a reasonable idea.

New Threads

Top Bottom