• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Info for my psychiatrist

Oz67

I am delusional and very twisted.

I never had Conduct Disorder, I think I might just have Schizotypal Personality Disorder, alongside with Autism Spectrum Disorder level 1.

I am 23 years old.

I also have Bipolar Disorder.

@Oz67
It sounds like you have struggled for a long while, but also you have learned so much about your own mental health and you have shared some of your successes here. I hope you are able to lean on the supports around you and continue to seek proper care for the challenges that you face. May your path be toward peace in your mind and contentment in your life.

Perhaps your parents would help you get a therapist? Then that person could help you assess things, and support you?

I am paranoid that the authorities will go after me for posting delusional beliefs only, I want to commit manslaughter. I am scared!

I know how you feel. I'm terrified I'm going to be tracked down and imprisoned for 2 years for misgendering a member on another forum. The fear plagues me every day. It seems words are crimes these days and it's sometimes not easy to avoid saying the wrong thing, especially on the internet when you can get keyboard-happy like I did. Impulsivity and addiction can play a huge part too. I can't help it, I have ADHD.

I guess my crime might be worse than yours, so they'll probably prefer to track me down.

@Oz67 Reach out to your doctor please. It's important that you made the distinction between truly believing something versus realizing that your beliefs are not true.

@Misty Avich Really, there is no word police or wrong gender police. Don't feed yours or others' paranoia.

I know, I just can't help being paranoid and I've had several anxiety attacks due to it. Maybe the OP is feeling the same.

I am paranoid that the authorities will go after me for posting delusional beliefs only, I want to commit manslaughter. I am scared!
If you realize that the idea is paranoia,
you are already one step ahead in the problem.

Because calling it paranoia doesn't just mean
"I am afraid." If you are calling it paranoia that
means you are aware that the feeling of suspicion
is not really justified.

Your feeling of fear is real. But it is based on a false
belief.

Contact your therapist.

If you realize that the idea is paranoia,
you are already one step ahead in the problem.

Because calling it paranoia doesn't just mean
"I am afraid." If you are calling it paranoia that
means you are aware that the feeling of suspicion
is not really justified.

Your feeling of fear is real. But it is based on a false
belief.

Contact your therapist.

I know that I am psychotic, but I still understood the consequences of actions and have savant trait.

I feel like I am dangerous, I want to go to mental hospital, but my parents don't understand.
Are you on bipolar medication?
I have a friend who goes off them so he can drink, and ends up in a psych ward as a result.

I suspect going off meds and indulging in alcohol both cause him psychological problems.

Are you on bipolar medication?
I have a friend who goes off them so he can drink, and ends up in a psych ward as a result.

I suspect going off meds and indulging in alcohol both cause him psychological problems.
I am not doing drugs, it's bad for my health.

New Threads

Top Bottom