• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

♪I'm the spark that makes your idea bright♪

GhettoButterFly

Hey, what's up everyone.

I am the GhettoButterFly! Let's see what my state ID says...

Name: Ooops I can't tell y'all my legal name!
Address: Ooops, y'all can't stalk me.
Somewhere in South Florida, Florida Zip code I ain't telling any of y'all.

DOB: Uh... I'll tell y'all later. Right now I am 22 years old.

Sex: Female.

My State ID has more info, but that stuff is boring. XD!

Anyways... I am the funny humourous person that likes to make people laugh. I am in the process of pursuing the Historical Black College Dream. If all goes well, I will be in Tallahassee, Florida in three years or so. My profile will tell you which Historical Black College I plan on attending. :D

I do have Asperger's and I also have a mood disorder (I'll tell y'all which one after I feel at home here).

As you can tell from my topic title, I am a fan of the Boondocks. My favorite characters are Jasmine and Huey. I also like Tom (Jasmine's father.) Raliey (spell check on name) is just hilarious.

Big shout outs to Superboyian, without him this forum is useless. ;)

Well that is my intro... What else can I say? -insert Dave Chappelle line here-. :p

Last edited:
Ah... what a nice thing to say. :D You are definitely very welcome to come here, don't forget Calvert did the design and layouts, we both worked as a team to get this forum here. :D

So he also deserves the credits here.

Ah... what a nice thing to say. :D You are definitely very welcome to come here, don't forget Calvert did the design and layouts, we both worked as a team to get this forum here. :D

So he also deserves the credits here.

Oh noes! :( I forgot about Calvert! Well, he gets a shout out too! For designing the forum and the nice layout! Without that, we're just a boring forum!

Welcome to the community GhettoButterFly. Hope you fit right in here.

New Threads

Top Bottom