• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

im so scared to post anything

kelz85

hi everyone i'm new here , i am 37 year old and i was diagnosed with autism only 12 months ago and its been a really hard struggle . nothing in y life makes sense to me ny more , i have carers 3 times a day and it is all just one hge mess , i feel so alone and so afraid . i do also have severe anxiety and other mental health problems . i dont know where to turn or who to turn to

Hello & welcome @kelz85.
full

feel so alone and so afraid . i do also have severe anxiety and other mental health problems . i dont know where to turn or who to turn to
Stay with us if you want. You won’t be alone and we talk about all of these kind of things. Sticking around will give you the chance to read and write as much as you want.

I know that if you want to, you will find support and friendship here because there’s all different types of people willing to give it in different ways. It’s a lovely place. I know that you are welcome here because I was once welcomed too, for no other reason than I showed up and asked to be noticed.

Welcome, @kelz85 . There are so many life experiences here that you can learn from. I was diagnosed at 60 and I found some things making sense, finally. But now, at 72, I have been doing work to resolve PTSD from social and sexual isolation from nearly 50 years ago. I have been working very hard to put a decent life together.

Welcome to the forums, kelz85! I've found that my diagnosis actually explained for me why I had the problems in life that I did. That helped a LOT! I hope that reading the links will help you to get to a similar place of self-understanding! And self-compassion. (-:

Welcome! You've taken a big step in saying hello and we'll be there to support you if and when you'd like and are ready to talk more :)

You'll be fine here. We all share our struggles and don't bite. It's not like most places on the internet.

Hi there and so very much welcome!

I so empathise, because sometimes I feel overwhelmed with anxiety, and especially when you feel that you have no control over your life as is your case, if you have carers.

My faith helps me tremendeously.

welcomeboard.jpg
Have a seat and relax.
We talk about everything here and you'll always find friends to share with.

Hello. :) I don't think you have anything to worry about on this forum. We all have our own reasons for being here and you are not alone on feeling lost and scared.

What works for me, I concentrate on a symbol...whatever makes me feel stronger and confident. Sometimes it's Thor's hammer...other times, martial artists.

Most importantly, you're not alone. :)

hi everyone i'm new here , i am 37 year old and i was diagnosed with autism only 12 months ago and its been a really hard struggle . nothing in y life makes sense to me ny more , i have carers 3 times a day and it is all just one hge mess , i feel so alone and so afraid . i do also have severe anxiety and other mental health problems . i dont know where to turn or who to turn to
Hi, kelz85. You did it. Your first post meets with warm welcomes! I so hope connections help you shed some loneliness and fear. Way to lift your voice for you. Namaste.

New Threads

Top Bottom