• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think I solved a 115 years old mystery!!!!!!

Annett doherty

Okay so the mystery is the lighthouse on eilean mo'r and here's the wiki site so you can see the info https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flannan_Isles_Lighthouse. Here's what I think happened two of the men whent down to put the items that had been thrown every were while they were there the man still in the light house see a wave comeing so he rushes out. and out of desperation to warn the men he uses the railway only used for cargo and if you look in the history it says that as you get closer to the platform it get steeper. so it go's to fast and usually there is iron railing to stop the cart from falling into the water but seeing as they were bent over from previous damage he when into the water the two men see this and try to help him. but end up drowing themselves from the wave. Okay so heres why I think this 1:none of the reports said that that cart was there nor did it say it was missing 2:at the time they did not have a way to warn of a wave from miles away. that's what I think but you can put your theories here to.

Interesting Annett, the cart that was used is not mentioned in the reports. Whatever caused the iron railings to be bent and or broken is definitely a clue. Don't think a wave could have done that in such a way. Think the premise that some attempted to help the others is true. From there I can't say what my theory is, as there's not that much information. Visiting the island would likely be the only way to be sure. So your theory is pretty plausible.

Water is very capable of destroying evidence,over the course of time,without a trace.Perhaps if they had more modern technology back then,I believe they would have found more clues to this interesting mystery.

New Threads

Top Bottom