• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have arrived!

Meowmeister

V.I.P Member
Well, I introduced myself in the PDD-NOS forrum so I'll just share some fun stuff here. I enjoy randomly meowing amidst casual conversation, and I sometimes let down my mask to meow in professional settings if the vibe is right LOL. Cats are one of my special interests, so much so that my psyche feels unresolved / incomplete in absence of a cat living with me. I have a single individual fluffy gray cat, and before her I also had another fluffy gray cat. Are there others here who share my special interest? Or what's your special interest?

Welcome, glad you're here, and you seem really cool!

I think you could say the same for me, except with dogs (I have 6 of them, lol). Pure dog energy here :D

welcome_to_af.png

Well, I introduced myself in the PDD-NOS forrum so I'll just share some fun stuff here. I enjoy randomly meowing amidst casual conversation, and I sometimes let down my mask to meow in professional settings if the vibe is right LOL. Cats are one of my special interests, so much so that my psyche feels unresolved / incomplete in absence of a cat living with me. I have a single individual fluffy gray cat, and before her I also had another fluffy gray cat. Are there others here who share my special interest? Or what's your special interest?
I like doing random things
Like something people would not expect
I love that you meow
It is good to get a shock from people.

Welcome!
A cat person here. Especially black cats, as you may have guessed.
My parents took me to an animal shelter when I was barely old enough to walk
and let me pick a pet.
I picked a black cat.

One of my special interests has always been rock collecting.
Born in Arizona, so I guess that makes sense.
I also love gardening and house plants. Yes, I have a lot of cacti. ;)

I also like reading science articles and watching videos, especially anything
related to space.

Cats are great. I had them when young and have taken in and re-homed strays. But I love Chihuahuas most of all.

brave-chihuahua-protects-kittens.gif

A Cherokee friend of mine raises and sells wolf-hybrids. He lives way out in the boonies. His yard is full of free-roaming chickens, a pig, cats, Chihuahuas, and of course the wolfies. The cats, especially kittens, sleep curled up against the Alpha Female wolf. The chickens keep everyone else in line.

Hello. It's not a special interest but I'm very interested in polydactyl cats. Cats that can give you a thumbs up and hold a pen are special. :)

iu

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom