• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I had a very weird dream last night!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
They should call me Joseph and get me a multi-coloured coat lol.

Anyway, I dreamed I was back at my old College in Grimsby, England for a visit, and they wouldn't see or talk to me because of something that happened a long time ago when I was a student there.

Weird thing is, I looked up the College on Facebook a while back, and back when I was there it was mainly a catering College, but they do performing Arts now, and have regular shows on over in Lincoln at the big Theatre there.

I really enjoyed my time there, from April 1993 to the end of March 1995, I had some good friends, 1 guy in particular I talk to all the time on Facebook.

At 41 I'm far too old to go back there as a student now, but should I try and see if I can visit again one day? I don't know what made me think of the place as I've had other stuff going on in my brain of late.

Last edited:

Anyway, I dreamed I was back at my old College in Grimsby, England for a visit, and they wouldn't see or talk to me because of something that happened a long time ago when I was a student there.

Weird thing is, I looked up the College on Facebook a while back, and back when I was there it was mainly a catering College, but they do performing Arts now, and have regular shows on over in Lincoln at the big Theatre there.

I really enjoyed my time there, from April 1993 to the end of March 1995, I had some good friends, 1 guy in particular I talk to all the time on Facebook.

At 41 I'm far too old to go back there as a student now, but should I try and see if I can visit again one day? I don't know what made me thin of the place as I've had other stuff going on in my brain of late.
Your brain is looking to escape or its some divine intervention thing. <- That's my opinion.

Things often change from what they were. In actuality, you probably wouldn't like it suddenly for something it did while you attended. But it doesn't hurt to go see!

At 41 I'm far too old to go back there as a student now, but should I try and see if I can visit again one day? I don't know what made me thin of the place as I've had other stuff going on in my brain of late.

Too old? If I remember correctly, my father went to university when he was 46 or 47. Passed with flying colours. I wouldn't say you're too old though maybe laws in England are different.

Too old? If I remember correctly, my father went to university when he was 46 or 47. Passed with flying colours. I wouldn't say you're too old though maybe laws in England are different.

It's not a University, it's a Special Needs College.

I was in Castle like stone ruins at night with only burning torches for light. I was not me but, a light brown skinned muscular man. Afaird of the darkness. Goblins and orgres were manifested from. Of shadow and became flesh so long as no light dwelt nearby. There was a stone table located where two flights of stairs descended. Surronded by ruin bits of wall that stood like towers. Each had torches on them. The table was square as we're the stones upon it. Each had a glowing glyph shaped like trees in the form of letters. Arranged a certain way they could be helpful. I was annoyed had not enough to help. An orge was manifesting on the stair. Too large for the torch light to ward of. Afaird I arranged the stones I had. Matching what glyphs I could. A beam extended and straight lines across. Connecting them. I turned and faced the massive orge descending the stairs. With some kind of light power from my hands. Fear filled me as I move toward a stone walled structure. The goblins were coming. I grappled with some hand to hand. Before making my way inside. It was a cozy library. Complete with roaring fireplace, chairs, scrolls on the mantle, and old dusty rugs. A dull red with darker colors on the tips. It felt safe. But, I knew it wasn't. The goblins were rushing past in the darkness. If the lights inside went they would find me. Then woke up the fear still with me.

autocorrect needed?

I sure have some odd dreams too.
Last dream I had this morning was of being in the passenger seat of a van with the man I live with
driving way too fast.
We came upon a curve and to my right, the edge of the road was just a large canyon cliff.
Over we went. I felt the van flying through the air and prepared for my ending.
I woke up before we hit bottom.

Still feeling shaken, I turned on the TV without getting out of bed to try and clear my head.
When it came on guess what was playing?
The end of Thelma and Louise!

I dreamed I took a young female goat into a medical facility for humans (IDK why), she peed on the floor, and a couple nurse-y/attendant types were there, and were going to mop up, and I said at least we could be glad she wasn't a buck (because they'd be more versatile/prolific with the peeing. Like stand on their back legs and spray.
I demonstrated buck vs doe peeing by acting it out with my hands. Squat pee/flashy buck peeing style....

New Threads

Top Bottom