• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to do things

I've got a trick that results in some nice layers and is easy to do.
- Get your scissors.
- Bend over and gather all your hair to a handful of whatever length you want.
- Hack away and make that handful level!
- When you stand up, shorter hair and lovely style!

View attachment 18662

I was often told I looked like Bon Jovi when I kept my hair just below shoulder length. I was rather into rock and metal at the time, so it worked out pretty well.

My hair reaches to my lower back now, so I'm trying to figure out how to cut it straight across by myself. Quite awkward. I keep my hair braided, so nobody will know how uneven it may be.

Boooo! I like long hair on girls....:p sorry! just being funny and stupid as usual AsheSkyler. :rolleyes: I cut my own hair too but I do it wet and use refrence points like over the ears or on top, and cut it in little bunches so if a cut is a little off it doesn't show much mixed in with the other hair. doing the back is hard either I use a double mirror or I do it by feel pinching two finger widths. :D on certain things I live dangerously.
I'd say your hair looks nice but apparently that requires a lawyer to say now...:rolleyes:

Working with PEX is challenging for those with experience.

PEX is not a product designed with home owners in mind, folks often overlook the space needed to use the tools to make the connections

There are videos and articles that will aid you , each application will be different

The tools for the job require considerable experience to use The connections need to be perfect.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003IJ0USC...TF8&colid=3TNEX9AAQ8T6K&coliid=I3V3160L300KK5

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BO7G8O...TF8&colid=3TNEX9AAQ8T6K&coliid=I37BD6W7ICDAEE

I find PEX to be a low cost alternative, cheap in quality. I avoid using this product as much as possible
Thank you. Re-thinking this whole plumbing issue. Building a new large room onto the house and putting all new utilities in it will be simpler and have a better result.

Re-thinking this whole plumbing issue. Building a new large room onto the house and putting all new utilities in it will be simpler and have a better result.

That is unfortunate that you do not have someone to help you with this......I have had this happen to me...I have removed floor boards and or removed siding, opened up walls even...

That is unfortunate that you do not have someone to help you with this......I have had this happen to me...I have removed floor boards and or removed siding, opened up walls even...
This is a small town, (everybody knows everybody) people are for the most part friendly and so I feel confident will find someone who can both handle the work and has time.

New Threads

Top Bottom