• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How is everyone today? (an ongoing question...)

Howdy Tom.

Tired as usual. Off to bed shortly as I have a very early start tomorrow :(

Roll on the weekend!

How am I right now? Thinking about taking a spoon full of Pepto. That or a butter mint because it's not their fault my tummy hurts.

Pretty good actually but at the moment feel like a jerk :(

Ordered some delivery food you put in the tip amount you want to give along with the total. Deliverer shows up was really nice. For change i said "Oh, that's ok i'll only take $2 back." Thinking i was giving them a bigger tip. After eating check the receipt and had the wrong total in mind. Actually took out a little of what i said i'd give :(

Only like a 60 cent difference but still.

I have a cold. I bought a slice of cake that looks delicious, to be consumed as comfort food in my lair. Having nestled myself in my pile of blankets to consume said cake, I just found out my sense of taste and smell has completely left me. I did finish the cake, but I have no idea whether it tasted good. A sad day.

Well I can't speak for everyone on the planet... well actually I could being horribly over impressed with myself, but anyway, as for me personally, OK. And you?

Well, I feel calm today. Very calm like the sea turtle Crush from "Finding Nemo".

Well I can't speak for everyone on the planet... well actually I could being horribly over impressed with myself, but anyway, as for me personally, OK. And you?

I am fine, thank you for asking. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom