• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do you see the world in your eyes?

oskarandri

I'm pretty interested in knowing how ppl see life, do you see it as a Dreamworld? A hell? Weird? or just wild? share your thoughts with this thread.

Last edited:
I see the world as currently in a state of societal flux that will change our lives in many ways. Whether it be good or bad is yet to be determined, but it stands a good chance of being Biblical in significance.

weird, confusing, irritating, dreamlike at some times of stress but also funny because I just imagine we are all just these little people existing on a floating piece of dirt in space :D

It took me awhile to think about this. I see the world as dark, cold, overwhelming, with a few flickering candles lighting the overgrown path. I often feel like its a dreamrealm, as if I am walking through dreams and only briefly wake. I find that the few candles make the light glow brighter the world more friendly...but those candles are often far and few between and we often loose them to things that were not their fault. :)

I really like Arashi222 answer! While I have what I think is a very positive attitude believing the world can definetly get better.
I have low faith in human beings let's say 50/50 was a view that man is neither good or bad mine would be 40/60 or lower
40% good 60% bad.

Hm . . . right now I see it as a very random place, you could do whatever you like with it.

Bright lights of something NYC-like flashing, then a serene lake, a notebook in your hand as your record everything you've seen lately. People coming at you like bullets as you try to read and research; being told you're just like your main character. Suppressing desires. FAST HARD LOUD and isolated.

Hm . . . right now I see it as a very random place, you could do whatever you like with it.

My thoughts exactly. Weird and normal are such flimsy, fickle concepts. They change as easily as left and right when you shift perspectives. When you travel through time, through cultures, through species and through mindsets. There's a place for everything really, there's always be somewhere where something is abhorred, where it is sanctioned and where it is revered.

I always think the world is unavoidably dirty, ragged and gritty. Perfection is a myth. I'd even say, paradoxically, that perfection is imperfect - even mechanical precision has its faults, because it lacks character.

I think we each live in our own world. I think people perceive consciousness different than each other. One person's happiness is different and more or less intense than another person's. We all see and think differently. The way I see the world is probably over thought. I think about this a lot, maybe too much and it causes me to feel depersonalization and derealization. Sometimes I don't even feel real and life is all a dream, nothing is real. Although, when I go hiking and I'm out in nature I think it is the most beautiful spiritual experience and I feel ""recharged" it makes me truly happy. :)

It's hard for me to describe how I see the world as a whole (if I even do), but I've recently become totally conscious of the fact that every place within the world has its own different and unique feeling to it. Not just different cities and countries, but even places like my house, a friend's house, the store, etc. It even goes down to different rooms in the same building. Each place is its own world to me, totally separate from the others.
Is this weird??

I see the natural world as an amazing place giving by God. I also see beauty in the man-made world, in the form of architecture. People, however, I usually find to be treacherous and full of hidden agendas. I also totally agree with the above post that states each place is like its own world. For me, it can even go beyond that. I'm a different person depending on where i am.

I think the world confusing, not very understanding, upsetting, hurtful and interesting.

New Threads

Top Bottom