• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi!! :)

Merilthel

Hello everyone! I am the newest member of this loving and awesome aspie& autism community and am absolutely delighted to have become a part of it! Let me introduce myself, My name is Ebba, am a 33 year old musician, proud aspie (officially diagnosed in 2008), animal-rights fighter and just loving life in general. I am a bit shy by nature, when it comes to talk to whole bunch of people that I don't know and especially in large group, in which I think most of you guys in here can relate to! Born and raised Swedish, but have also been giving the opportunity to travel the world which is one out of many interests that I have! I hope to meet alot of you guys and make aquaintance!!

Feel free to ask if you want to know anything!! :)

waving-polar-bear.jpg
Hi

Hello everyone! I am the newest member of this loving and awesome aspie& autism community and am absolutely delighted to have become a part of it! Let me introduce myself, My name is Ebba, am a 33 year old musician, proud aspie (officially diagnosed in 2008), animal-rights fighter and just loving life in general. I am a bit shy by nature, when it comes to talk to whole bunch of people that I don't know and especially in large group, in which I think most of you guys in here can relate to! Born and raised Swedish, but have also been giving the opportunity to travel the world which is one out of many interests that I have! I hope to meet alot of you guys and make aquaintance!!

Feel free to ask if you want to know anything!! :)
Welcome i hope you have a good and fun time on here :)

Welcome! (I'm pretty new, here, too). What's your favorite place you've traveled to?

I'd love to visit Sweden some day, just need to accumulate more vacation time!

For now I think my favourite place to visit thus far is Italy , not only because of their food & drink but also its history! Another awesome place is my neighbour-country Norway... What is there not to like about it

New Threads

Top Bottom