• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi There

Desiree W

I'm 45 y.o. and self-diagnosed with Aspbergers recently through online testing. I wish I'd known this when I was a lot younger. It would've caused me a lot less heart ache. I mostly prefer being a loner and don’t like being in huge crowds. I really am not a fan of talking on the phone, so I prefer texting mostly. The phone ringing annoys me. I'm glad there's a site like this where I can relate to others.

It's okay to communicate with people largely on the internet. It's hard for me to meet new people, too. You can chat with us!
Welcome to our side of the internet! There are people who feel just like you here!
We've been getting a lot of new members lately. Almost half the new threads have been introduction threads.

8222d2f4c56df92b291cb2819061ea74.png

It's okay to communicate with people largely on the internet. It's hard for me to meet new people, too. You can chat with us!
Welcome to our side of the internet! There are people who feel just like you here!
We've been getting a lot of new members lately. Almost half the new threads have been introduction threads.
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. :)

im exactly like you but i use email
wish id been diagnosed when i was a young child just thought i was nervous and strange

im exactly like you but i use email
wish id been diagnosed when i was a young child just thought i was nervous and strange
I like email too. When I was younger, I used to be really quiet. Some thought I was deaf/mute. I just had a hard time articulating my words at times.

Hi there...I'm self diagnosed at this stage too. I'm 35 and wish i knew about aspergers earlier.
How did you come to relate to aspergers?
Do you think you'll look into getting formally diagnosed?
I went for my first session last week and was told it was very difficult to diagnose adult females who are high functioning. ..

i dont like the phone ringing but its because i get the panic attack feeling it got better for a while then i the d.h.s.s (government so called welfare fascists )started then it turNed into the DWP that really makes me panic i have no idea how welfare benefit !!!!!! claimants are treated worldwide but id avoid the UK
I'm 45 y.o. and self-diagnosed with Aspbergers recently through online testing. I wish I'd known this when I was a lot younger. It would've caused me a lot less heart ache. I mostly prefer being a loner and don’t like being in huge crowds. I really am not a fan of talking on the phone, so I prefer texting mostly. The phone ringing annoys me. I'm glad there's a site like this where I can relate to others.

New Threads

Top Bottom