• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, Looking Forward to Sharing Common Experiences with You

Gig3

Hello to All,

I'm new here and was finally diagnosed last year with Autism Level I- I think this may have taken the place of Aspergers, though I'm not sure. I'm in my 50s and can relate very well to many of the issues and struggles that I've read so far. I think I'm in the right place! It's good for people with common concerns to stick together and offer support. I'm sure many of you will relate to my issues in a way that neurotypicals either can't or won't.

welcome.png

New Threads

Top Bottom