• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi I'm Zack

Zachary

hi I am Zack and I'm 23 years old. I have autism and am a sports Medicine athletic trainer major in college. I struggle to make friends. Find it hard to interact with others and don't give much eye contact because I find it uncomfortable.

I enjoy watching ice hockey and playing hockey. I also enjoy swimming and listening to music. I love Starbucks coffee. I enjoy to color and write poetry.

Hi I'm Zack
I don't attack.
I try and not react

I enjoy playing sports
I like aircraft ports
I enjoy being cozy and like warmth

I have fun and hope others like me

Welcome aboard, I am glad that you are here, for sure. Or shore, sea it almost works.
IMG_4912.PNG
IMG_3420.JPG
IMG_3106.JPG

Ah, I'd love to play ice hockey. Unfortunately there's no where any where near me which even has a rink to learn how to even skate. I'm very limited. A real shame.

Welcome!

hi zack,you sound awesome so no worrying about making friends here-you will make lots if you stick with it! its very different to making friends offline,plus your with likeminded people here.

New Threads

Top Bottom