• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hi i'm jasmine

Jasmine

my name is Jasmine, i'm 13 years old and in 8th grade.. so lets start my story from when I was 6, thats when I I was diagnosed, my parents divorced when I was 10 because my mom cheated on my dad, I live with my dad, now i'm obsessed with 80's rock n roll/ movies, I like to write, A LOT, i'm not very clear on my future (who is?) and hope I gain some new friends to confide in :)

Last edited:
Hi Jasmine :) Being good at writing poetry of any kind is a definite skill! I spent most of my teenage years doing just that.

Hi Jasmin, welcome to AspiesCentral! I'm sure the people here will like you!
Can you give an example of one of the poems you write? I'd love to see one!

my name is Jasmine, i'm 13 years old and in 8th grade.. so lets start my story from when I was 10, my parents divorced because my mom cheated on my dad, that caused me a lot of confusion and sadness, I now live w/ my dad, and recently got my heart broken(we'll call him A) Yes, I do have asperger's syndrome, and I have awful eyesight. I'm often thought of as retarded, (i'm not good at anything except writing sad poems) I'd just like someone to talk to.. since not many care
Hello Jasmine, Nice to meet you, and I'm sure you are good at many more things than poetry, but you are so young that the rest is yet to be discovered.
Life is difficult at times, but everything changes, so hang in there. When the night is at it's darkest hour, you are half way to daylight.

Don't worry too much, Jasmine. Like Peace said, you're still young and you have plenty of time to discover more talents. And poetry is great! I hope we get to see some in the future. Welcome!

Hello, I'm 13 also. I cannot really relate to any of your issues listed, except that my dad's never around (but that's just because if his job). Welcome!! :)

thank you, heres a happy one,

through sunkist skies, and moonlit fields, when I see you, my heart, it yeilds, in my dreams you love me, in your dreams do I lurk, protecting you from the demons at work, in your eyes, I can see, a glinting future for you and me...

I've already talked to so many people that seem to care about me a lot on here, I love this site, and I hope I make a lot more friends, and that makes me feel better u made my day :rolleyes:

It is all about support and encouragement here Jasmine.

But don't interpret it wrong as I just did. That is why I reply to this post.
It's not some fake support from the people around here, they really care. To me this place is more than encouragement and support. Here I can truly be myself because everybody here accepts me and everyone else for who they are and what they do.

That is what I love about this place and the people around here :)

sorry for the ranting. Tend to gets like this sometimes :(

thank you, heres a happy one,

through sunkist skies, and moonlit fields, when I see you, my heart, it yeilds, in my dreams you love me, in your dreams do I lurk, protecting you from the demons at work, in your eyes, I can see, a glinting future for you and me...
Wow it's beautiful! :D

But don't interpret it wrong as I just did. That is why I reply to this post.
It's not some fake support from the people around here, they really care. To me this place is more than encouragement and support. Here I can truly be myself because everybody here accepts me and everyone else for who they are and what they do.

That is what I love about this place and the people around here :)

sorry for the ranting. Tend to gets like this sometimes :(

I agree with sander because I really do feel like I can just be myself and be open about all my characteristics on this site :) love it

Welcome to AS...this place understands you,you have found your peers...we are all "different" here and not judgmental...find yourself a seat here and make some friends...enjoy the ride and have fun!

New Threads

Top Bottom