• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hi i'm jasmine

my name is Jasmine, i'm 13 years old and in 8th grade.. so lets start my story from when I was 10, my parents divorced because my mom cheated on my dad, that caused me a lot of confusion and sadness, I now live w/ my dad, and recently got my heart broken(we'll call him A) Yes, I do have asperger's syndrome, and I have awful eyesight. I'm often thought of as retarded, (i'm not good at anything except writing sad poems) I'd just like someone to talk to.. since not many care
Welcome to AC. I just saw this and I wanted to let you know that you are not retarded. I am visually impaired also. I am legally blind. I also have Aspergers and a nonverbal learning disability. You are good at many things sometimes it just takes time to figure out how to get the information inside out. Oh we all care here. I am in my early 30's but I remember how confused and sad I was when my parents divorced at the same age. as yours was and for the same reasons only it was my father. Welcome here.

thank you, I just don't know were to turn sometimes- I just feel like everyones always going to laugh at me, knowone ever takes me seriously and thinks i'm lazy, dumb, and even my 12 year old sister has dominance over me because i'm so passive..

Welcome to AC. I just saw this and I wanted to let you know that you are not retarded. I am visually impaired also. I am legally blind. I also have Aspergers and a nonverbal learning disability. You are good at many things sometimes it just takes time to figure out how to get the information inside out. Oh we all care here. I am in my early 30's but I remember how confused and sad I was when my parents divorced at the same age. as yours was and for the same reasons only it was my father. Welcome here.

I agree, I wish that R word would disappear and people start tolerating others :( The world would be much better place then but there's always a group of intolerant ... um .. people who have no real good reason for hating a group of people they think their better than :|

There's one quote I love that goes "If you judge a fish for it's ability to climb a tree, then it's doomed to believe it's stupid" so that would mean everyone's good at something despite what people want you to be good at. If Jasmine is goof at writing sad poems than I'm sure her poems would be a blessing for others to relate to. I'd encourage creative writing ....

Welcome to the community Jasmine :D

i'm literally in tears right now, i'm so glad I found this website.. theres so many people I can relate to and trust, and I also like to write scary stories, and fiction.. i'm planning on posting one on here soon!

Huggs Jasmine

You now have a place to turn to for help when you need it.
Your sister might have watch out as you become more confident within yourself:)
you will become stronger when you get to know your self better.

I see the black board, nothing there,
I glance at the other one next to me,
my eyes flit towards the clock, 20 more minutes, I see the doodles on my paper- I could write a story about these- I hear a faint voice calling my name, I snap out of it and remember that this is math class, and I should be listening-

this is about how I space out in some of my classes, and find it hard to focus- does anyone else so this?

ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1400467129.256722.jpg
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1400467327.324795.jpg
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1400467681.491995.jpg
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1400467715.285278.jpg
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1400467761.561395.jpg
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1400467788.849289.jpg
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1400468057.791957.jpg

These are pretty cool drawings and photographs :D Is that a guitar in the last photo ?

I have an electric guitar that I kinda know how to play- but its not shaped like a dragon- caught this pic in NYC

That guitar looks pretty awesome, though I'd think it's more of a display piece... I've tried guitars with less extreme bodies and those were already horrible to play, lol

haaha yeah, I would display it too- i can only play metallica guitar solos and some basic stuff- I write music too sometimes- its so loud my neighbors call me a motorhead lol

New Threads

Top Bottom