• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, I'm Brou, and this is my Llama :)

A BROUHAHA

Have you seen my Llama?
I'm really horrible at these so here goes nothing.

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, I am a suspected Aspie that is presently jumping through the flaming hoops in the hopes to find out once and for all if this is the explanation that I have been searching for. I am 29 and am presently serving in the military where I get to make my living working with my obsession (I repair firearms).

I've spent most of my life feeling like the odd man out, I just never quite fit in anywhere. But after meeting the Aspie community and getting to know some of the people here better and ask questions about ASD I truly feel at home, everything here just fits. All of my odd quirks and habits seem to be perfectly normal here, it's good to feel like you fit in somewhere ya know?

Well now that all of that is out of the way, it is time for what I'm sure you all came here for. So without further adieu, I would like you all to meet my Llama, his name is Phil :).

30l2yhh.png

Hi & Welcome,
Already have been talking with you on another thread.
Do you really have a Llama? :confused:

The one L lama is a priest, the 2 L llama is a beast but I'll bet a silk pyjama there isn't any 3 L lllama

Welcome A BROUHAHA! :)
So nice to hear you are feeling comfortable in AC.

By the way, your profile picture is awesome haha.
See you around!

New Threads

Top Bottom