• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi , i am new here.

ArizonaSky7

Tucson , Arizona
Hi , I am new here. I'm not really used to this place , so maybe someone could tell me a little bit more about what this forum is like. I hope to have great experiences here.

its centred around discussing autism sort of and the people who are labelled with it
different from the constant poisonous comments on youtube, twitter
there are two areas one for members that anyone cant see and then the public areas that anyone can view and a vip area for subscribers
its changing its title soon to autismforums.com
to be more inclusive
its diverse a lot of aspies ,some that are labelled low functioning on the autism spectrum, one or two with others autism like disorders, a few neurotypicals
the word supernice is used by american members

Hi , I am new here. I'm not really used to this place , so maybe someone could tell me a little bit more about what this forum is like. I hope to have great experiences here.

Hi Arizona Sky. Welcome to AC!!!

You already found the forum threads portion of our site. You will probably have some of your great experiences exploring different threads here. The chats are generally nice and we also have lots of blogs. We do our best to help each other out with information and support.

welcome.png

its centred around discussing autism sort of and the people who are labelled with it
different from the constant poisonous comments on youtube, twitter
there are two areas one for members that anyone cant see and then the public areas that anyone can view and a vip area for subscribers
its changing its title soon to autismforums.com
to be more inclusive
its diverse a lot of aspies ,some that are labelled low functioning on the autism spectrum, one or two with others autism like disorders, a few neurotypicals
the word supernice is used by american members
It sounds like we are a very diverse community here. I hope to meet lots of people here. It sounds like you know a lot about this place , are you like a moderator or something

Hi Arizona Sky. Welcome to AC!!!

You already found the forum threads portion of our site. You will probably have some of your great experiences exploring different threads here. The chats are generally nice and we also have lots of blogs. We do our best to help each other out with information and support.
Thank you. I feel like very at home here , already. Everyone is so friendly here.

It sounds like we are a very diverse community here. I hope to meet lots of people here. It sounds like you know a lot about this place , are you like a moderator or something
nah its just the aspie thing eating info and a lot of time having to lie and rest

Peace, this forum is where all the cool kids are at (duh) :cool: It's not like a nerd congregation at all... Says the chick whose wardrobe is filled with gaming memorabilia (if they can't see it, it's not there):p

New Threads

Top Bottom