• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi! I am new and very shy.

Annett doherty

For awhile now I have just been sick with the world. I needed to go somewhere I would not be looked at as some werdo. So I guess I found a place!

Welcome Annett! Hope you like it here :)

No, I don't believe you can add a profile pic on an iPad; you might have to go to a PC and do it from your browser.

Hi! Welcome to AC! I hope you like being on here. Most of us here are very accepting - these people welcomed me right from the start. This is the only forum I can post on and actually have people that reply to me lol.

Welcome Annett.

Personally, I have never seen being "weird" as a bad thing. I embraced the word from the time I was quite young. To me it's just a synonym for "different" or "unique" words which bear positive or neutral conotations. So long as you are kind to others I think that being weird is wonderfull. It would be so boring if we were all the same.

Last edited:
Welcome
Being weird is good.Seems to me that we are the normal ones and they are the odd ones.no one here will hurt you,judge you or make fun of you.Being different means we are not sheep like the neurotypicals.

Hi do YOU know how to add a profile pic?

Welcome to AC.
Are you using the dedicated app, tapatalk, or safari?
You can't do a lot of things from the app. But if you tap someone else's message, it will bring up a menu which has 'web view' as an option. If you select that, you will get a page with a login at the top. After logging in you should be able to add a profile pic.
Otherwise browse to the AC website with Safari, or your favourite browser, and login.

weird.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom