• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi Everyone

Meggie66

Hi there , thanks for allowing me to join this forum.
I am an NT female in a relationship with a wonderful male who I believe has AS.
I've joined in the hope that you guys can help me understand things from his point of view, which will hopefully improve the communication in our relationship and also make life a bit easier for us both.
I have read as much as I can about AS so I do understand a little about it, but as always, you can never learn too much about something
many thanks, Meggie66

Hello Meggie66

Welcome to the forum. I think it is wonderful that you are trying to get as much information about AS. I think you would like it here and people could provide you with valuable information. For myself, I have PDD (Pervasive Developmental Disorder). From what I understand, the symptoms I have isn't as severe as Asperger. If you have any questions, I would do my best to answer them.

New Threads

Top Bottom