• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey what's up everyone

Hello everyone. Hope all is well and you are keeping your head up through it all. I go by the name YoungInnovation on here and there has been a lot on my mind for these past few months.
Doctors have told me that I am high functioning since I know how to shoot the breeze with people but at the end of the day there are conversations that come up in my mind that I can only have with a few select people. I used to be that wallflower kid at the party scared to say anything to any girl since I over thought things and just didn't know what to say. Eventually, I grew out of that and learned what was the "correct" thing to say in most situations. But that gets boring most of the time, so every so often I let out an eccentric joke. Some people laugh, some don't, I always do. I'll admit it, I laugh at my own jokes. I see it all as a game to me. I ask myself " What literary techniques and figures of speech can I come up with this time?" And "What can I say that I didn't say yesterday?" I create a joke and sometimes sadly, I'm laughing alone. But some people laugh along too, even if the joke was not that funny, they are feeding off my positive energy. That's one thing that I like to do; is to give and contribute. I feel that is one of the main reasons for existence. To help your neighbor and also leave something behind to show that you were indeed here on this plane of existence. I probably rambled and I appreciate you taking the time to read this, whomever and wherever you are. This is YoungInnovation. Have a great day!

Welcome to AC! You seem like a very friendly and positive person. Can't have too many of those around :)

Hey-Whats-Up-Slip-Glitter.gif

Hello! I make jokes just so I can laugh out loud without sounding mental. If someone else finds them funny, well, that's a happy coincidence.

New Threads

Top Bottom