• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey, everyone

NeoPhile

Can I get a "Bright not Broken"?
I don't remember if I already did this, but I'm going to introduce myself.
My name is NeoPhile, and I'm autistic spectrum diagnosed. I live in Akron, Ohio, and I hold a B. A. in Spanish from Kent State University. I'm taking courses on web development at Stark State College in Canton, Ohio. I'm a regular at the Autistic Friends Network, but that place has become pretty dull lately.
As far as my name, it's a reference to my favorite movie, The Matrix. (You get it? NeoPhile? Someone who loves Neo and therefore The Matrix?) Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi.

logo.png

Ilike the Matrix, too! The first one is best, I think. Do you agree? I even like the song at the end!

Ilike the Matrix, too! The first one is best, I think. Do you agree? I even like the song at the end!

Yes, the first one was the best. I've seen it so many times. There's so much to it. It explores many philosophical questions like the nature of reality and choice. It also asks questions about our dependence on technology. The special effects are great even by today's standards. Every scene looks perfect, and the scene with Neo stopping the bullets saying, "No" gets me every last time. Yes, the last scene is great, and there's no better song they could play at the end.

New Threads

Top Bottom