• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Help with my bacheolor thesis about games

Sanna

Hi, I am a student at Uppsala University Gotland, and I'm gathering information for my thesis on how people with autism play games through the survey below. Answering the survey should only take a minute and your answers will be kept completely anonymous. Thank you for your participation.

Hej, jag är en student på Uppsala Universitet på Gotland, och jag skulle vilja samla in information för mitt examensarbete på hur individer med autism spelar spel genom undersökningen nedan. Det bör bara ta en minut att svara undersökningen och dina svar kommer hållas helt anonyma. Tack för ditt deltagande.

Autism and Games Survey

Consider it done. Would you be able to post your statistical results sometime in the future?

If I may suggestion one change:

The question, “How long do you play on average” should specify the time range. For example: “How long do you play per [day/week/???] on average”

In addition to what @Nervous Rex mentioned, there is a problem with the age ranges. People aged exactly 15, 20, 25, 30, or 40 fall into two categories, and people aged 31-34 (inclusive) fall into no category.

When I saw the title, it was asking about games, so I naturally assumed that this would include board games such as Scrabble, chess or word games or things like card games and Sudoku. However, the questions only seem relevant to people who play video games, so I assume the survey is only for those who play video games (I don't). I think you should specify that this is only for video games. The word 'games' doesn't just mean video games.

New Threads

Top Bottom