• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Helloo

Tanit

Don't be fooled by the cute dog, I'm crazy.
Hi, I've been self diagnosed recently and never had doubts about having Aspergers. Now I'm understanding myself more and I'm trying to understand my past. I'm 22, living in England and looking for friends, drop me a line...:)

sddefault.jpg

Thank you!
I usually hang out in the chatroom. Hope will see some of you there :)

Hello Tanit.

From one self diagnosed aspie to another one, very much welcome. You really have come to the best forum on the internet!

Hi, I've been self diagnosed recently and never had doubts about having Aspergers. Now I'm understanding myself more and I'm trying to understand my past. I'm 22, living in England and looking for friends, drop me a line...:)
Hello tanit IM streetwise, 46 ,from England- noones fooled by me recently diagnosed still slightly disbelieving as i would have been labeled a HYPOCHONDRIAC by nhs what are your interests
stopping

Hi streetwise I like writing, psychology and creativity in general. I was actually diagnosed with recurrent depressive disorder because I always thought I was just depressed.

Thank you Suzanne I never got along with strangers as much as I do here, I'm truly grateful!

Hey Tanit. Welcome to AspiesCentral. I have enjoyed talking to you in the chat. I hope you enjoy it here. Maybe make new friends and have some fun.

I get you so much with strangers. I hate meeting strangers. But online it is tons easier and love meeting new people lol
I've noticed the test score on your profile
Hey Tanit. Welcome to AspiesCentral. I have enjoyed talking to you in the chat. I hope you enjoy it here. Maybe make new friends and have some fun.
Thanks Myway, I enjoyed talking to you too, I love it, here everyone is very friendly. I can't wait to get to meet more people :)

Is it that you would like to do the same?
. I did the test, I was just wondering if you have a link to the one you took. I want to find a reliable online test but I do have an appointment booked for a diagnosis.

I did the test:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 177 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 51 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

hi tanit,welcome to AC-ive been around the autistic community for 15 odd years and can say that AC is without doubt the best autism community ive experienced,its not full of childish drama,cliques that isolate and demean others and self diagnosed bashing like some forums that wont be named.

you have a lovely dog from what i can make out, what breed is he/she?

New Threads

Top Bottom