• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Archie

Hello, my name's Archie and I'm 16. I was diagnosed with Asbergers syndrome at the age of 4 and I have joined to ask the questions that Neurotypical people and I cannot answer.

upload_2017-8-19_18-46-46.png

Hi Archie. Welcome to AC.

I know questions from NTs can be a real pain. You do not have to answer them if you do not want to. One of the things you can say, that is popular on here is that you are not broken, and do not need to be fixed because your brain is just wired differently. Then you can say something like, "Thank you for your concern", so you won't seem rude about it.

Hi Archie. Welcome to AC.

I know questions from NTs can be a real pain. You do not have to answer them if you do not want to. One of the things you can say, that is popular on here is that you are not broken, and do not need to be fixed because your brain is just wired differently. Then you can say something like, "Thank you for your concern", so you won't seem rude about it.
Well I don't believe I'm broken in any way, I'm just here to ask the questions about Aspergers that I've had for a long time and NT's cannot answer because they don't understand. Thanks for the support though. :)

Well I don't believe I'm broken in any way, I'm just here to ask the questions about Aspergers that I've had for a long time and NT's cannot answer because they don't understand. Thanks for the support though. :)

Welcome, Archie.

New Threads

Top Bottom