• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

Glowinthedark

My name is Mariah, I am 24 years old and coming to terms with my aspergers. When I was treated for depression at 14 my therapist had mentioned it due to my difficulty verbalizing my emotions but I brushed it aside and never fully identified with it. Recent changes at work have brought my symptoms to the surface and forced me to finally see the root of a lot of my struggles throughout my life. I feel a bit of relief in the realization and am searching for a greater understanding of myself.

490f92faebaf8c8d73481323b6711010.png

hi glowinthedark! welcome to AC., its late finding out your on the spectrum but at least you can work on yourself now knowing exactly what brain wiring you have.

Welcome to Aspies Central!
Feel free to jump right in. We'll be glad to help you come to terms with your autism. It's important to accept the person you are. You're a first-class individual who has the capacity to make first-class contributions to society. Look at Aspergers as a difference and not a disease. You are who you are.

New Threads

Top Bottom