• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

tee

Hi. I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism a couple months ago. I have a degree in Computer Science and Biology but have struggled to succeed in any long-term jobs. I thought maybe it would be good for me to reach out to people with similar struggles. My interests include movies and video games. I've had a variety of particular obsessions over time including Radiohead, The Simpsons, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt to name a few - I tend to gravitate to watching or listening to things over and over. Thanks!

7a7b9d0a2aa6de488bd006917c89f8ce.png
:)

Welcome home!
This is a great place to find answers, help, resources, friendship, and more...

You like computer games too, huh?

giphy (20).gif

I tend to go for RPGs nowadays. I don't do shooters all that often. I recently started buying a few indie games like Distrant and House of Caravan. I also picked up Thumper and Dexed for my oculus rift. In terms of gaming though I generally spend most of my time modding Skyrim. Waiting for SKSE64 for the special edition at the moment.

I also had a thing for The Simpsons, this is when I was about 9. I would record every episode there was on BBC 2 each week day. they kept replaying the same series over and over again. Fortunately for me as, like you, I can do things over and over again I didn't mind this.

Welcome!

New Threads

Top Bottom