• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, fellow Auties!!

AppleJubilee

Hi, I am Jasmine. I am 21 years old and a college student. I was diagnosed with high functioning autism as a toddler. I have been in special education classes all thoughtout school. But I never received any treatment for the autism. I am also, diagnosed with depression and hearing voices. I would like to meet other autistics to have as friends or maybe penpals with or skype with.

Hi Jasmine and welcome,
There are lots of super nice people here I'm sure you can find friendship with little problem. I am glad to hear that you are continuing your education.

Welcome to AC Jasmine

I hope you find what you seek in our friendly helpful community here :)

Hey Jasmine,
Welcome to AC!
Depression sucks, had it my self to, just like most others here.
What are you getting educated in?

New Threads

Top Bottom