• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone

Alex Bogue

I am 25 years old and live in Garden City, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. I was diagnosed with autism by Dr. Andrew Maltz when I was 6 in 1995.

Been a while being in Detroit. Use to live in Windsor, Ontario. I guess one point in life we were neighbours and now we are again.

Welcome, Alex.

Very happy to see you've jumped right in! It takes very little effort here to make some lovely friends. Looking forward to knowing more about you.

Thank you all! You folks are all so nice! I can definitely feel safe here.
Hello Alex and welcome to our friendly community ! Yes you're right with feeling safe here. In the outside world not all people might show understanding towards a human condition. Have fun exploring this place and discovering new things and why not, aspects about yourself. :)

I am 25 years old and live in Garden City, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. I was diagnosed with autism by Dr. Andrew Maltz when I was 6 in 1995.
Been a while being in Detroit. Use to live in Windsor, Ontario. I guess one point in life we were neighbours and now we are again.
Michigan!!!!!!!! Yay! (jumps up and down, and waves enthusiastically! cuz that's how I say "hello"! to my friends!)

New Threads

Top Bottom