• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, everyone!

Ynnorsukram

My name is Markus. I'm a 26 year-old, heterosexual white man who lives in Sweden. I have Asperger Syndrome and ADD. I have lived alone in an apartment for nearly a year now, and I am unemployed. I like to watch movies and TV shows, surf the internet, play video games and read books and comics.

I am also a virgin and I don't have many friends. No friends at all, really, when you get right down to it. I have studied Swedish in the university. I am currently very unhappy with my life, mostly due to my virginity, but also due to my loneliness, my unemployment and my lack of education - all at just 39 months away from my 30th birthday.

I hope that this forum will be able to help me out in some way, however small. I'm sorry that this introduction isn't very good, but I wasn't really super-interested in writing one. I just wanted to get it over with.

0ad22d5f1860936e805baaa8fb18f451.png

Hi Ynnorsukram, welcome. As an aspie I find the world to be a strange place that I don't fit neatly into. I don't have many friends either- not even a girlfriend. I think I understand some of your sentiments, though I'm closer to 60 than 30. Knowing about spectrum issues is a good thing and can help you structure your life, in my opinion. It can be like an adventure to learn how you function. You can also experiment to see what works for you.

Hej Markus, välkommen till forumet. There are many nice people here to talk to. :)

Welcome to Aspies Central!

Thank you.

Knowing about spectrum issues is a good thing and can help you structure your life, in my opinion. It can be like an adventure to learn how you function. You can also experiment to see what works for you.

Hmm, I don't really know how much I could possibly learn about spectrum issues, or how they could help me any more. I can't waste any more time trying to learn stuff about my condition, I don't think. I need to start getting my life together already. I don't think I'm even capable of learning how I function, or of applying it to my life in any kind of practical way.

Hej Markus, välkommen till forumet. There are many nice people here to talk to. :)

Pleasant to meet another Swede on here. Where would you recommend that I go?

New Threads

Top Bottom