• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Guess My Age!

sabrdawg

Just for fun, how about whomever is interested post a selfie and then everyone can guess their age? I do this on FB sometimes and it's a lot of fun! I'll go first :) No cheating! ;P

Attachments

• 15338776187115728721890214337007.jpg
    15338776187115728721890214337007.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 0
I tried to look at your profile for more clues such as your writing style but you've got your age listed so now I can't guess. I think you look about your age.

That's one of my cardinal rules for not completely humiliating myself in public: Never try to guess someone's age. ;)

Also, never assume someone is pregnant, and never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

From looks even irl people often assume I'm 10 years older.

I used to look an honest ten years younger than I was. It's not flattering at all. It's hard to be taken seriously when you're in your twenties but look like a middle-schooler. I got tired of it and grew a beard. Then I looked about five years younger than I was. Now that my hair is falling out and what's left is turning gray, I finally look about my age.

Everyone thinks I am younger than my age. At my age that is a good thing.
@sabrdawg first time I saw you photo I thought you have a look somewhat like myself
when I have my hair back. Hair colour, glasses, etc.
Most people here know my age.
But, here is a selfie. Taken Nov. 2017
JackHannah2017 032.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom