• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings

WittyAspie

V.I.P Member
Hi Everyone! I am a 29 year old male who found out less than 2 years ago that I have Asperger's Syndrome. I am interested in connecting wih other Aspies, learning what I can, and offering advice when I can.

hi wittyaspie,welcome to AC,i personally think youve found the best ASD community on the internet,i love it and hope you get to as well.
its not as busy as certain forums on the net,but that can help get questions seen to quicker as your not being pushed to the bottom so fast.

what interests do you have? do you have likes and dislikes?

people-hands-holding-red-straight-word-greetings-many-caucasian-letters-characters-building-isolated-english-white-53953095.jpg

hi wittyaspie,welcome to AC,i personally think youve found the best ASD community on the internet,i love it and hope you get to as well.
its not as busy as certain forums on the net,but that can help get questions seen to quicker as your not being pushed to the bottom so fast.

what interests do you have? do you have likes and dislikes?
My interests tend to be all over the board. I can easily become obsessed with something for awhile then totally give it up for something new. I do consistently like playing games, both athletic and board/card games.

Do you find yourself doing the same thing with bouncing from interest to interest?

Hello and welcome to AspiesCentral! I think this is the best, most accepting, friendly and helpful group of aspies on the internet. I love it here. Coming here really helped me accept my being an undiagnosed aspie. (For once my mother had good intentions and was right about something! I'm amazed. Doesn't change the fact she wants to get extra money off me if/when dad and her divorce.)

New Threads

Top Bottom