• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings & Salutations

Zhantera

Greetings!
I guess I have lurked enough.
I am Zhantera- Gamer, service dog mom, amateur blogger. I'm asd 3, nonverbal but very good at written words, ocd, chronic ptsd, reactive attachment, sturge weber syndrome, tbi and undergoing adhd assessment currently.
My current interests are soap making, World of Warcraft, dog training, Tetris Effect, everything Norway, space/planets/nanotech.
I also am a Trekkie- TNG, Voyager and DS9 are my thing.
Metalhead- I love various black metal, viking metal although I will also admit a certain fascination with Nightmare (the band) and certain kpop songs catch my attention.
Gaming, I have played everything from Pong to Call of Duty, Warhammer, Lotro and Resident Evil. I'm mostly mmo, though.
I have two service dogs, a labrador and a rat terrier, that I have trained myself along with two online trainers. I love to do training videos and we also do trick titles.
I like to cook. I can make an awesome thing called Drunken Shortcake. It's berries soaked in Chambord, on a sweet shortcake, with Godiva White Chocolate whipped cream.
So please feel free to infodump recipes, nano facts, your favorite warcraft facts, dog things, anything.

Welcome! :)
I have a service dog in training (trained by myself and a professional service dog trainer, although I am also CPDT-KA.)

I compete in almost all dog events but mainly Obedience, Agility, and Conformation (AKC.) Dog training is my special interest.

I have 3 Dogo Argentinos, a Newfoundland, a Pointer, and a Podengo Portugueso Pequeno. I post pics and videos of all my dogs frequently.

My career is dog training, walking, and grooming, as well as professional conformation handling. I am hoping to have a future as a Dogo Argentino breeder.

My name is Luca :)

welcome to af.png

I like star trek tos only ,like nearly all life(nature) I'm up and down in my neurological state (labelled by psychiatry as ASD1 very high functioning oh!the!irony!)I'm a follower of Yeshua(Jesus)and a Zionist but not Jewish as far as I know.

ohhh awesome:) lovely to meet you. Mine do Trick and have 32 titles in between them, both AKC trick and DMWYD. My lab is a Barracuda Blue descendent and just a lovely boy. The most gentle boy I've ever known. He lays down in front of children without ever being taught. My rattie...is a rattie:) He is very typical terrier- bossy, verbal, he owns the house. But as you can see by my pic, he is also my heart. He's awesome at meltdowns and is my velcro dog. He's super spoiled, but he works hard and is super smart. Both of my dogs are going for Animal Actor Level 2 Titles. It's been very fun, because being nonverbal and somewhat agoraphobic, I don't leave the house much. So the online titles have been really fun for us.

Really? Everything Norway? That's surprising and special. :) I`m in Norway so just let me know if I can help with anything. I see you like black and viking metal, I'll bet you like these Swedes:

oohhhh. You have my envy. I request pictures, facts, anything. I would leave in a minute. Norway is beautiful and I've always felt a strong connection to it. I do like those Swedes though:) But yes. It's always been my dream to visit Norway.

Your dogs are amazing!!! <3
Your Rattie sounds like my Podengo. Lol
She is a rescue and my vet originally thought she was Rattie/Chihuahua lol…

Mine each have several AKC titles between them including CH, GCHB (conformation) OTCH, CDX, CGC (they all have their CGC except for one!), and several Agility titles between all of them (MACH-1, ADX, JWW, MXJ, OAJ, etc, to name a few…)
I have a few dogs that need a few more majors to finish their AKC Championship but I want to handle all of mine to at least GCHG.
My Podengo cannot earn Conformation titles obviously but she has multiple Agility titles and we do Flyball!
And I do field trials with my Pointer (I’ve posted a couple of hunting videos on here.)

My service dog in training is currently going through an advanced obedience certificate program. I want to make sure she is trained to the best of her capabilities before she fully becomes a service dog. I would not feel comfortable calling her a service dog unless she has been trained to handle all kinds of crazy situations! We are also working with a service dog trainer.
I’ve posted threads on here about discrimination though, that’s sadly something we run into :(

I started showing dogs in 4-H as a teenager and have done AKC events since then, I have come up the ranks from being a Junior Handler. Lol
All my dogs are owner/handled by me, and I also show another Dogo Argentino, and some Newfoundlands, and Pointers for my breeder friends, and I am an all-breed professional handler.

Trick dog titles are relatively new to me but we are working on those as well!!

oohhhh. You have my envy. I request pictures, facts, anything. I would leave in a minute. Norway is beautiful and I've always felt a strong connection to it. I do like those Swedes though:) But yes. It's always been my dream to visit Norway.

I also like the Swedes :) They are adorable and so nice. I hope you get to visit Norway some day.

Last edited:
Also, if you know Chalice the Pointer, who won Best of Breed at Westminster and the National Championship last year, my Pointer is his cousin :)

I also like the Swedes :) They are adorable and so nice. I just want to pinch their cheeks and watch them run free in a meadow. I love the Swedes, I`m in Sweden now and then. I can share a pic of a special place, it's called Nidarosdomen and it is 1000 years old. They started building it in 1070. It's built on top of King Olav II, he's buried under it. And it is the northernmost medieval cathedral in the world. So that's a little special, special place. I hope you get to visit Norway some day.

Knut-%C3%85ge-Dahl.jpg
ohhhhhh. That is beautttttiful!!! sigh. I want to go. I want to see fjords and tip toe through forests.

New Threads

Top Bottom