• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings and Salutations

Ally Tigue

My name is Ally. I made this account so long ago, I don't even remember making it. I am in need of more human connection with those that understand me. So I figured coming back on here and giving this a try would be the best way.
I am a singer/songwriter. I play ukulele and make YouTube videos in my free time. I'm a big advocate for mental health and autism on all my social media platforms. Though I'm still working on getting a following.
I have a hard time communicating with people, but I've found music is a way around that. It also makes people smile which is another things I really enjoy doing. Now that you know a bit about me, don't be afraid to reach out.

Welcome back! I came back myself about a month or so ago after forgetting I made an account here a couple years ago :p (Also to escape a more toxic Autism Forum)

Your Welcome! & There might be; I've been staying out of the Forums aside from greeting newcomers because I've noticed it's gotten a little crazy at times in some areas

44386ca4718577abc1688277f4fac759.png

Welcome, @Ally Tigue! :)

I am a singer/songwriter. I play ukulele and make YouTube videos in my free time.
Do you post your songs on YouTube or are your videos about something else?
If you actually publish your music on the internet (YouTube or somewhere else), would you mind sharing a link?
I love discovering new music.

Hi and welcome back, I haven’t been on here for a few months either but now I’ve been on here more frequently.
For a couple months I’ve been dealing with people not understanding me, arrogant rude people and toxic attitudes. I feel like this is a comfortable place for me where I can get away from it all and people understand one another.

Hi Ally :)

welcome to af.png

We really don't tolerate a lot of drama here, so I wouldn't let that worry you.
I'd like to think that we as your staff have a fairly good handle on keeping the shenanigans at bay.

If you see something you are not in favor of, feel free to report the issue and it will be handled by your mods or by me ;)

Hi and welcome back, I haven’t been on here for a few months either but now I’ve been on here more frequently.
For a couple months I’ve been dealing with people not understanding me, arrogant rude people and toxic attitudes. I feel like this is a comfortable place for me where I can get away from it all and people understand one another.
I'm sorry you've had to deal with such negativity. I know how that is. I'm glad there is a space that we all can go to be ourselves.

Hi Ally :)

View attachment 44877

We really don't tolerate a lot of drama here, so I wouldn't let that worry you.
I'd like to think that we as your staff have a fairly good handle on keeping the shenanigans at bay.

If you see something you are not in favor of, feel free to report the issue and it will be handled by your mods or by me ;)

Thank you, and will do.

Welcome Ally.
Glad to know you have returned.
I was diagnosed about three years ago and find this forum a welcome relief at night for a bit
of sharing. Our mods do a great job at keeping things on an even keel when need be.:)

I recently returned too... Needed to feel normal again :D and chat to people who make sense!!
I chat on here which boosts my social skills confidence for a bit...go interact with the humans only to retreat... vicious cycle o_O

New Threads

Top Bottom