• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Give meaning to your existence and keep going

The part of my life that deals with people (work, family, everybody in personal contact) makes me often wish that I just wouldn't wake up the next day. A struggle to get through every day and it's getting worse. But it's been going on so long that it's just more numbing than anything.

But those rare times that people leave me alone for like a day or two (or more if I'm lucky), I am very happy. I can work on my things, watch my channels that everybody else hates, play my music including the screwups that are inevitable when learning something new. THAT is what makes me keep going. Knowing that I have that, and after just a little more than a year I'll be free and clear to just run away somewhere to start a life where I can do that.

I feel like I was put on this world to fix things for everybody. But I'm not going to keep doing that. Been taken advantage of for too many years and been legally tied down since 2003. Soon will be my time.

New Threads

Top Bottom