• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Found some weird connections watching You Tube videos

Ronald Zeeman

V.I.P Member
Watched one on how a comet hit just the glacier and another on finding Gilgamesh grave in bank of Euphrates River they tested the body for DNA interesting results
ancient Iraq cross bread with Neanderthal was a huge man which makes sense cross bread a lion with a tiger and you get a huge liger. The comet hitting the ice sheet melted a good chuck of it causing ocean level to rise which then flooded the Mediterranean sea. This is my strength solving puzzles.

Correlating unrelated coincidences -- "Connecting the Dots" -- is part and parcel to conspiracy theories.

"Connect the Dots" is a kid's game, and anyone can play it.

The U-tube video was on how the great lakes formed always liked local geology I solved so many at work which looked like coincidences and the connections were correct. I do not believe coincidences I look at time lies and other evidence. My sister is a geologist so I will chat with her as she is quite familiar with northern Ontario geology looks like comet made from water hit glacier made from water loots of water melted released into MIssissipi basin into gulf of Mexico raising ocean level causing flood about 16,000 years ago.

Either way that is a very over simplistic way of describing how my Autistic mind works each point is a made of of many facts collected over years. My gift is the ability to connect these disparate points doing it my whole adult life quite comfortable doing this usually correct.

Last edited:
I being watching tons you tube videos lately too, not sure if connected just showed up on suggestion box and looked interesting.

I being watching tons you tube videos lately too, not sure if connected just showed up on suggestion box and looked interesting.
I made my career connecting chemistry and engineering so connecting geology, archeology, and biology is not much of a stretch. as long as the underlying facts are correct.

I like the story of MIcheal Faraday, saw an experiment done many times seen by many of his colleaques they saw nothing he saw a slight wobble this lead to the electric motor. Thats the way my mind works once you seen it you wonder why did no one else see it so obvious. I remember reading years ago they found a dead frozen mammoth died suddenly grass still in mouth no explananation. I own property up north no topsoil where did it go trees with very shallow roots is all this connected, yes it is .

Last edited:
1. There are a couple of things going on with the Great Lakes history (I live in Michigan). There is evidence of a few flood events. One, as the glacial ice sheets retreated, there was a point where it appears there was a lake being held back by an ice dam, and when it released, it raised lake levels significantly. This appears to have been in and around what is now the Georgian Bay area on the east side of Lake Huron.

The water run off was historically from North to South via rivers, including the downstream Mississippi. The comet, which landed in Lake Erie was enough to raise the water level again, in a different area of the system, and create what is now the St. Lawrence seaway, now causing the Great Lakes to primarily drain West to East. It still does drain North to South, as well, at the southern tips of Lake Michigan (near Chicago) and Lake Erie (near Toledo).

Furthermore, as of today, the land underneath the Great Lakes is rising in the north and dropping in the south, a land tilt, the Earth's crust still rebounding after the glacial retreat, making the water levels lower in the north and deeper in the south, as well as more land being exposed in the north and loosing shoreline in the south.

2. It is difficult to say what actually happened with those frozen mammals up north. Why did they appear to die suddenly? Well, it was during the retreat of the glaciers. In other words, a time of global warming. Just like today, and we can look at the plight of the caribou herds right now to perhaps gain some perspective. The grasses and lichens they feed on are not growing with the abundance to support grazing herds, leading to migratory herd death due to starvation. The permafrost is also melting causing the release of ancient bacteria, like anthrax, as well as viruses, and methane pockets that can wipe out entire herds quite efficiently and quickly. Then you also have extreme weather events where a deep cold weather trough quickly comes down and deep freezes everything, causing deaths.

Last edited:
I agree this in turn effected Europe creating the Mediterarranean sea the great flood. know who was Gilagamesh
they found his body in 2017 grave site under Euphrates river after it had dropped in level. he was a huge person DNA tested remains surprise was result of cross breading of neanderthal with modern human. this being tied to the Noah flood story intrigued me.

Last edited:
Watching Eric Weinstein and Mick West debating interesting. They both like me enjoy connecting dots. They do the the same way I like to do it, not following conspiracies the one thing that drove me nuts When I connected the dots with my covid thread. Truth matters, Just wish the truth would come out rather than being filtered through government trying to cover asses.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom