• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Female aspie says Yello!

Phoenix

I feel so overwhelmed with my recent discovery that I don't know where to begin. So I'll introduce myself in bullet points :p

x I'm a 25 year old female Somali-Swede
x I've suspected my aspie-ness for a while now, but didn't want to accept it. It's still somewhat difficult to accept.
x I'm a polyglot. I speak 5 languages
x I'm an INFJ
x I've got synaesthesia
x I love reading but hate gaming ( it's too overwhelming)
x I blog
x I've battled severe depression and PTSD for ten years now.

I don't know if this is what people do, but I'd appreciate if someone could fill me in on how this world works.

I feel I'm not a freak, for the first time ever, so thank you to each and every one of you's.

Hello and welcome to AC! You'll find that you're in good company here and that we're an accepting bunch. Hopefully you'll find that you're not alone. :)

Welcome to the forum Phoenix! :)
Make yourself at home. I'm sure you'll find a lot of support from the community.

See you around!

Hi and welcome to AC,
If you mean the Aspiescentral World its fairly straightforward. Many threads start with people asking a question related to Aspergers (or autism in general) and then people will respond with their thoughts or experiences with it. We also indulge in fun only threads about 'stuff' and have some simple forum games.

Yello Back! Read and write, it's that simple. This is a good place to be yourself, and NOT worry. The people here are wonderful and this place is very well run.
Look forward to hearing from you more.

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom