• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Drink

What is your favorite drink?

• Water, Tea, Juice

• Coca Cola

• Pepsi

• Sprite, Sierra Mist

• Mountain Dew

• Dr Pepper

• Sunkist, Fanta, Orange Crush

• Root Beer

Results are only viewable after voting.
A Manhattan made with rye whiskey used to be my favorite drink. It was a special occasion only drink since the bars always charged a premium for them.

No more liquor for me, though.

I'm sooo glad that you can pick several options woohoo ^_^ I usually go for Sprite when it comes to soft drink because it's what they say it is in the ads, it's refreshing :p Water and Tea are the bomb though!!! Also grapejuice is a bit of a savior for me, I have it when the food's too spicy.

I'm sooo glad that you can pick several options woohoo ^_^ I usually go for Sprite when it comes to soft drink because it's what they say it is in the ads, it's refreshing :p Water and Tea are the bomb though!!! Also grapejuice is a bit of a savior for me, I have it when the food's too spicy.
sprite is the best.

I always drink water, it has so many benefits, I've pretty much kicked Soda out of my diet.

I remember when i was younger and i could not stay away from Soda (Sprit, Fruit sodas, Coke). Then i watched some health documentaries when i was about 15 If i recall, and then i gradually let the soda habit go (It honestly felt like an addiction)
Soda (For most) wont do anything until you're like 40 and then you'll have health problems you CANNOT get rid of) , which is why i got rid of it and switched mostly to water.

Water is my favourite actually I like it and find it refreshing.
Some times food and beverage can make me sick and lead to sensory overload.
But water just makes me feel refreshed and I like the taste too.
Tap water here in Australia is some of the best in the world, it is so clear generally and tastes so good.
I am blessed considering other people cannot get access to clean water.

If anyone has a chance to give to others in need then give some clean water to other countries who need it. Imagine being really sick from dirty water.
It would be awful, it is just really blessed to be able to drink clean water from a clean water source. You are blessed if you have a cupboard full of fresh food, clean water, warmth and shelter and safety and some people who love and support you. Though bills can be high sometimes and I understand wanting some creature comforts or luxuries too.

My current favorite is the watermelon Mountain Dew. Classy, I know :rolleyes:
I know I have ranted on here about hating soda, but I have a weird obsession with artificial watermelon flavor.

Every kind of carbonated water; LaCroix, Waterloo, Bubbly, etc.

I love getting weird flavors, juicing a lemon and adding stevia to the mix. Grape lemonade sounds super weird, but is slowly becoming my favorite. Berry lemonade and watermelon lemonade are also pretty dang groovy.

I want to know everyone’s favorite drink. I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone likes and dislikes. My favorite is Dr Pepper! I have always loved it and will never grow tired of it. I order Dr Pepper every time I go to any restaurant and drink it at home all the time.
c19f3024c7e366fd62a5e13cdcd9607d.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom