• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Drink

What is your favorite drink?

• Water, Tea, Juice

• Coca Cola

• Pepsi

• Sprite, Sierra Mist

• Mountain Dew

• Dr Pepper

• Sunkist, Fanta, Orange Crush

• Root Beer

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I want to know everyone’s favorite drink. I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone likes and dislikes. My favorite is Dr Pepper! I have always loved it and will never grow tired of it. I order Dr Pepper every time I go to any restaurant and drink it at home all the time.

Coffee +1
I can't get everything on that list in my country. I have no idea what Mountain Dew is, never tried it. I've never heard of Sierra Mist.
I'm not keen on carbonated sugary drinks, very rarely have those and if I do, I chose ones with Stevia.
I like almond milk a lot.

I cannot stand drinks which are bubbly and carbonated; TV static water holds no pleasure for me. Kind of a good thing, as it means I'll never drink soda or cola or beer.

I enjoy water, tea, and black coffee.

Main drinks are water, tea, sparkling water with a dash of fruit essence and creamy iced coffee.
I can drink a diet coke if that's all there is to choose from.

I also mostly drink coffee, and I don't even recognise half of the names in the list above so I couldn't vote.

Mostly I drink hibiscus tea, cranberry juice, black tea, and coffee.

I sort of enjoy being a home barista, making new coffee drinks. My french press is quite small, so it's good. I never have more than 3 cups of coffee in a day, and I only drink it within a couple hours of waking. If some is left over and needs refrigerated, it means that the next day, I can wake up and have a fancy iced coffee drink.

I do like Dr Pepper, and if it has cherry or vanilla flavors, even better. Ginger ale and root beer are delish! Flavored seltzer too.

I absolutely adore V8 and also celery juice.

Last edited:
When I was a little kid, it was Nesbitt's Orange
When I was a little kid, it was these…

1678043373057.png

Water, green tea, Coca-Cola (with real sugar, none of that corn syrup business in my Coke please), and Pibb Xtra.

Yes, I am probably the only person on this planet who prefers Pibb over Dr Pepper.

I mostly drink water though, soda is unhealthy so I pretty much only have a soda once a week-ish (it's not a hard-and-fast rule of 'ONE SODA A WEEK', sometimes I might go a few weeks without a soda, y'know), I will sometimes indulge myself on this flavored sparkling water I can buy at Publix for like less than $1 for a 1 litre bottle (think it's like 70 cents) when I want to have something carbonated and flavored without the negative aspects of soda

New Threads

Top Bottom