• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Former Doctor Who Assistant Sophie "Ace" Aldred, OK she's at least 5 years my senior, but heck, I still would.

Caroline Catz from "Doc Martin"....she's adorable.

200px-Caroline_Catz.jpg

helena bonham carter
i have always thought she is gorgeous.

smoking-gif.gif

105478-personagens-mais-maluquinhas-do-cinema-620x0-1.gif

38051521a0b24e556808c19f7f91076f.jpg

Angelina Jolie

Angelina-Jolie-Long-Wavy-Hair.jpg

mila kunis

54823be987c94_-_mcx-mila-kunis-july-2duq4d-1.jpg

2wntkya.jpg

and, i'm not gay but i would definitely have a cheeky fumble if given the chance with Bowie n Depp

DavidBowie-portrait.jpg

JOHNNY-DEPP.jpg

Last edited:
Holly Willoughby, I know she's not single, and is quite a bit younger than me, but I still wouldn't say no :D

When I was a boy/adolescent, these ladies had my head spinning.

rosemary-forsyth-pictures.jpg

Rosemary Forsyth (In 'The Warlord')

two05.jpg

Elizabeth Montgomery (In Twilight Episode 'Two')

When I was a boy/adolescent, these ladies had my head spinning.

rosemary-forsyth-pictures.jpg

Rosemary Forsyth (In 'The Warlord')

two05.jpg

Elizabeth Montgomery (In Twilight Episode 'Two')

Is that the same Elizabeth Montgomery who used to be in Bewitched back in the 60s? Looks like her.

Two German actresses

pandorum-131.jpg

Antje Traue (in 'Pandorum')

spring.jpg

Nadia Hilker (in 'Spring')

176852.jpg

P

Paige from Neighbours, OK I'm loads too old for her at 40, but heck, I still would.

I know she is disliked by many, but on the level of fierce competitor I kind of get her. She is uniquely strong and beautiful.

782367601629985683.jpg

Not many ... they're all too liberal for me. :p

Kid Rock, Kurt Russell ... men with principles and traditional American values. ;)

I might be aro/ace, but HOT DIGGETY this man is swoon-worthy (especially in "Mozart in the Jungle!").

gael-garcia-bernal-mozart-in-the-jungle.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom