• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

'Ello, my name is Katia

entropie

I'm an engineer, physics and sci-fi enthusiast, lover of electronic music. I was just diagnosed with Asperger's a couple of weeks ago. I'm so glad to find out this community exists... I sure do have a lot of questions.

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

Welcome entropie, I am also an engineer. A Metallurgical engineer, to be specific, and a sci-fi lover also.

Well I can hopefully quickly clear up a few things quickly at least. Your not part Alien, not the next step in evolution, you don't have a disease, are not necessarily disabled and... will probably never celebrate a birthday in Patagonia.

You may be a somewhat different from your average person in the general population, 1 ea. But you lost that distinction once you arrived here.

And welcome! :)

Welcome Katia!
Make yourself at home and ask as much as you wish. Members of AC are always willing to help :D

Have a nice stay!

New Threads

Top Bottom