• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone like art?

Today's page from my (sketchjournal - tm ME 2014) lol ;)

ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1405028565.271866.jpg

Obnoxiously I've allowed the hotel tv to stay on MTV for about an hour...lol any opinions? They are welcome...(Sometimes I worry that this kinda thing I do is what they find in a serial killers belongings after he is put away!!? :p ) ...nobody I've been near is dead cause of me, so that's a..good sign, right?? :D

Forgive me I have a lot going on tight now. Kind of falling apart. This is a recent doodle.

Attachments

• 1405208756471.jpg
    1405208756471.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 76
I love art. Alot of different kinds of art too, different media, motive, meaning etc. I'm taking the arts program in my school.

I love art. Alot of different kinds of art too, different media, motive, meaning etc. I'm taking the arts program in my school.
I want to learn so much more about art, not sure about the classroom setting tho...due to social anxiety! 8/

Your art works are beautiful ArtistJenJen... you are very talented. ...I guess I can't miss an opportunity to share some of my old stuff. .I'm in a process of updating my website (want to do it with bootstrap this time) but anybody who's interested can see my art on my blog NIKOXXII [emoji1][emoji274][emoji276]

Thats awsome :) im recently thinking about sketching cartoon characters. Maybe try to add scenery to it aswell. I always worry if i try add more it would ruin it
I know the feeling, being an artist myself...I think in pictures and analogies. I dislike the word "cliche" but I know most of them. Being a cartoonist would be fun! Are you talking, like as in, comic book. With the cartooning and putting background to it? Just a thought! You must be very creative and talented! :D

[/url] [emoji1][emoji274][emoji276]
I know very basic code...someday would like to learn more. Could you describe briefly please what these were meant to do? Coding is probably a form of art, so not that far off topic...right?

I know the feeling, being an artist myself...I think in pictures and analogies. I dislike the word "cliche" but I know most of them. Being a cartoonist would be fun! Are you talking, like as in, comic book. With the cartooning and putting background to it? Just a thought! You must be very creative and talented! :D

Umm... No but that is a good idea :) i was thinking just cartoons i watched when i was a kid and add the background with it, example:
Oliver and company characters and new york city behind them like the streets. I do copy pictures but not trace them because thats pointless. I cant keep an image in my head to draw and imagine details so i need a picture to draw. I can draw an image and find another image then add that one so it creates something beautiful or unique. I like drawing the original because it helps me remember that time and new thoughts then right those thoughts down and place it in my folder in the memory section. Weird i know but its what i like to do :)

I know very basic code...someday would like to learn more. Could you describe briefly please what these were meant to do? Coding is probably a form of art, so not that far off topic...right?
well, I guess coding could be considered as a form of art... in a way [emoji3] In my post I was talking about the artworks displayed on my blog. I do have a website (2 actually) but I haven't updated the art one in a while because I want to rebuild it with bootstrap. That website (NIKOXXII.com) is basically dedicated to my art and stuff. Another one is meant to be about Autism ( http://soulbattles.com ) but it's only about 10-15 % finished and I also want to rebuild this one with bootstrap.
... on the nikoxxii blog there are my works, but there are also other art and design related posts. Everything that's copyrighted with NIKOXXII is mine [emoji1]

New Threads

Top Bottom