• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anybody else have behavioural issues?

Welcome to AC.

Nope. I grew up in a military family where exceeding some "social boundaries" had certain consequences. The learning curve was made easier having a brother who had no trouble breaking all those boundaries and having to pay for it.

Though at one point in middle school I did have a "conduct needs improvement" comment in a class I received an "A" in. Oops. :oops:

Last edited:
Welcome :)

Could you maybe expand upon what you mean by behavioural problems? I was told frequently when younger to "stop showing off" but I don't really know if there's anything I did/do that would be considered a behavioural issue.

I have anger issues and can flair up very fast, but never to the extent of causing harm to others and not too explicit in words.

Yes. I was expelled from high school. I hit a few people in a residential program I was in too. But mostly I hurt myself.

I suppose I qualify as naughty. I got several suspensions in high school, more detentions than I remember, and several arrests as an adult. I've mellowed out as time has gone by, but tend to revert back and cause a little bit of trouble now and then. :kissingcat:

Me too i was expelled from high school and college. Also same here! I understand.
It gets frustrating. I'm more likely to hurt myself than others though. I hated how people I lived with in the residential program thought I would hurt them.

New Threads

Top Bottom